Corrie Erickson has been drawing and painting for decades, and has been a Tattoo Artist for seven years. Influenced by everything from the Americana of Norman Rockwell, to the Lowbrow art of Ed Roth, Film Noir, Old Hollywood, Hot Rods, Comic Books, and Mad Magazine.
"Striking, vivid people and scenery cover the canvases of Erickson's work. The boldness of his art commands your attention."
- Mankato Alumni Magazine
• NHRA Hot Rod Art Exhibit 2005
• Lowbrow High-Octane III 2006
• The Garage Art gallery 2007
• Lowbrow High-Octane IV 2007
• Lowbrow High-Octane V 2008
• Lowbrow High-Octane VI 2009
• The Garage Pin-Up Exhibit 2009
• Lowbrow High Octane VII
• High Noon Ink Art Opening 2012
• High Noon Rat Fink Art Show 2012
• "Salvage" at High Noon 2012
• "Creepshow!" Horror-themed art at High Noon 2014
• NHRA Hot Rod design winner 2009
• Voted Best Visual Artist in So. Minnesota, 2014
• Voted Best Art Gallery in So. Minnesota 2014 (Owner)
• Voted Best Tattoo Parlor in So. Minnesota 2013 & 2014 (Owner)
• Graphic Design
Degree in Commercial and Technical Art
Minnesota State University, Mankato
South Central College, Mankato, MN
"A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you...the less you know."